Please bring your proof of vaccination in form of an official vaccination passport or in form of digital proof via an app.
- The proof of vaccination must be recognised by an official organisation and contain the following information: first and last name, vaccine, date of vaccination.
- The proof of full vaccination must be older than 14 days. If you have received your full vaccination on 01.06.2021, you are considered 'fully vaccinated' from the 16.06.2021 and can visit the Panorama-Bad Freudenstadt from that day.
- Please bring your positive PCR laboratory-test result which is older than 28 days.
- If your positive test result is older than 6 months, you will also have to bring your official proof of vaccination in form of your vaccination passport or digital proof. You will be considered fully vaccinated from the date of your vaccination.
Please bring an officially accepted, negative Corona test result, which at the time of check (i.e. park entry, check-in) is not older than 24 hours (quick test) or no older than 48 hours (PCR test).
No test is required for the following groups of people:
- Children who haven't started school until including 7 years of age: proof of age required
- Students/pupils of a primary school, a a secondary school or a college: proof of age required
Important: During the warning stage, a negative PCR test is required, a antigen test is not sufficient. This does not apply to people stated under exempt.
- Only tests from an official test site are accepted.
- Brought along self-tests are not accepted.
- If an 'official confirmation' for quick tests doesn't show a time, this confirmation is only valid on the day of issue, not for the following day. The confirmation must be signed.